? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'll Love You Till the End

I found what will hopefully be my apartment in a month today. The apartments at Hillcrest are absolute perfection. They come with a washer and dryer for crying out loud! I just want to have everything squared away and have it waiting on me until the day I officially move out of here.

Auditions are next week. . . WTF?!?!? I'm so unprepared. I'm still debating on whether or not I will. This semester has just thrown me for a loop and I kind of just want a break. I wish everyone wasn't so stressed out.


Tomorrow I'm going home for Tour. . . and I get to see Micah :) YAY! And I'm also seeing Happy Days the Musical with my mom. . . which will be interesting to say the least. Ok don't judge me the tickets came in our season ticket holder package. We just bought it so we could see A Chorus Line and Wicked. But it'll be fun performing at my mom's school. Plus we get free food. . . and I get to see my puppies!



But I'm not gonna lie. . . I'm really more excited about seeing my super hot boyfriend hehehehe :) I'm such a lucky girl. Micah is absolutely amazing. I'm suprised by how much I've managed to see him lately. Even though in retrospect it feels like it hasn't been a lot. . . it really has. I miss him every second of every day :( *Sigh* Woo-hoo to long distance relationships! It's not really long distance though because he's just in Henry County. It's only a little less than two hours- plus it's home, ya know? But I still miss him like crazy. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him :)



It's a comfort to know that I'm doing exactly what God's intending for me. Yes, I'm stressed out and yes, I hate my life most days (besides the fact that I have the most amazing boyfriend ever), but I'm doing my best to work through it. I'm tired of being miserable and I honestly wish I could just be content with everything I have in my life, because honestly I'm incredibly blessed. Despite the stress, and the worry, and fears.

Plus the nightmares are back *Rolls Eyes*

But God's gonna get me through it. . . one minute at a time.

0 comments: