? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

And So the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb. . . What a Stupid Lamb

Overwhelmed.
Yep that's a good way to start this post.

I can honestly say that this semester has been the most stressful one of my life. I have never wanted to break down and cry so much as I have this year. 2009 sucks balls. I'm really blessed don't get me wrong. I've had a ton of wonderful opportunities presented to me. But I'm just stressed out and unhappy. . . there are only a few things that honestly give me complete joy at this point:

1.The thought of my new apartment.

2.The thought of my future puppy Esme or Alice. . . I'm still debating on the name.

3.My friends whom I cherish so much. . . especially Micah who is a God-send and I love with every fiber of my being. . . no seriously without him I'd probably be a nutcase. :)

4.My family. They are so paitent with my schedule even though it kills them that I can't come home and see them as much as I'd like or even call them for that matter.

5.Tour. . . surprisingly, it really makes me smile when we clearly touch a child's heart and mind. For some of them this is the only theatre they will ever experience so I feel like this is something that's really important. Early calls suck though.

6.Coke.

Work is going really well. Things aren't awkward at all which is wonderful. Although I hate having so many hours taken away from my day when I could be doing other things, I really enjoy the people I work with. Plus getting paid rocks.

I'm paying off my speeding ticket next week. *Sigh*

And Saturday I'm going home. If I stay in Columbus much longer I will more than likely rip all of my hair out. Twilight also comes out this weekend! YAY!

Once On This Island is going well. . . I hate stage managing though. I'm just not good at it but I'm learning a lot which will help when it comes time for Directing :) I've just got a lot on my plate right now. I just have to take it one day at a time.

I'm scared.
Really scared.
:(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like alice. :)