? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

If You Liked it Then You Shoulda Put a Ring on it. . .

:)

This week has been. . . interesting to say the least. I am so blessed. Tour was wonderful, I went to homecoming, hung out with Chris, went to my first hockey game, and got a boyfriend all in one week. I am really lucky. Chris is a great guy and I hope he'll stick around for a while. . . I mean I haven't scared him off yet so we'll see.

Hockey is one of my new favorite sports. There's just something about guys ice skating and hitting around a rubber puck with sticks that is really hott. ;) The game was amazing. Thrashers brought their A-game at the end of the third period and handed the Hurricanes their asses. I hope I get to go to another one soon! I really had a blast.

I'm really hoping there isn't going to be any drama. :(

The End.

0 comments: