? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

Kiss Today Goodbye

Life is hard.
Really hard.

Why do I do this to myself? I am notorious for spreading myself too thin, taking on more than I can handle, and not asking for help. I want this semester to be over. I'm really glad spring break is here but what will I be doing? Working and homework. Story of my life. I'm trying to work it out so I can go see Danielle next weekend because we are WAY over due for a visit. I miss her lots.

A Chorus Line was PHENOMENAL! I almost cried it was so beautiful. It was incredibly inspiring. I wish I was in half the shape those dancers are in. . . they all had killer bods :) I would like one haha! Too bad Jamie never has time to go to the gym. . .

Things are going heavenly in the relationship department. Chris is an awesome guy and is amazingly patient with me. I bitch and moan a lot because I'm stressed out and he always listens no matter what. And he's not afraid to tell me about his own issues too which is great. I've never had that before. Usually I'm either only listening or only talking. It's nice to get to do both.

And now it's time for a much needed facial... and I think I'm going to get my hair did ;)

0 comments: