? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kiss Me Too Fiercely, Hold Me Too Tight, I Need Help Believing You're With Me Tonight

The past few weeks have been really bittersweet (and yet very surreal). . . but let's talk about the sweet stuff shall we?
Other than the fact that I've had SEVERAL nervous breakdowns, I feel that life is mostly on the up and up. . . maybe it's because I finally got what I wanted.

For almost two years I've been head over heels for my best friend. He's been my rock and although our friendship is amazing, I always thought it would be even more amazing if we took things to the next level. We talked about it SEVERAL times, and he always shot me down for a plethora of reasons. Our friendship only got stronger. . . which of course made me like him even more :) The past few months have made me realize how much I care about him and really want to be with him. After an awful weekend of me bitching to him about how guys are pigs, I brought it up again. And after a full blown explanation of why I was so persistent and how much I really cared about him, I think it clicked for him. He told me he was going to think about it (which is much more progress than I had ever made), and then by Saturday he told me he wanted to give us a shot. :) YAY! So now we're dating. And I couldn't be happier. I have waited a LONG time for this and although we're taking it really slow, I feel like I'm closer to him than I have been with any other person that I've dated. Maybe it's because we we're already really close as friends to begin with. But this is exactly what I want and what I've been waiting for. And all though the stresses of life are really eating me up, he's right there with me helping me get through it day by day.

I love him :)

0 comments: