? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sure as a Wave Needs to be Near the Shore. . .

. . .You are the One I Was Intended For. . .

I register for classes on Friday. :) I'm pretty stoked because I have priority registration for being in a show. HOORAY! But my schedule is near perfect. I'll hopefully only have one class on Monday's and Wednesday's plus a little bit of Theatre Practice. No biggie. Plus two online education classes which should be cake from what I understand. I'm really stoked about Directing I. . . and Children's Theatre with the amazing Brenda. It's gonna be a great semester. I also blocked in time to go to work so I can pay rent on my apartment! Yep, Hillcrest is ours! Chase and I will move in at the end of the month and I cannot even express how excited I am. I'll miss the dorms but I will not miss the drama. I decided not to audition for the season because I need a break from this crazy life that I've been living. Who knows? Maybe I'll direct or audition for a freestage or something. . .

My mom just texted me and told me my ticket has been taken care of. Praise the Lord! One less thing I have to worry about. I get paid tomorrow but all of that money is going straight back to mom since she had to spot me till I got my paycheck. Then I have to wait two more weeks to buy groceries and finish making payments on the apartment *rolls eyes.* Ugh how stressful!

I get to see Micah in a little over a week! God, I miss him. I cannot wait! :)

1 comments:

IndiaC said...

You're wonderful Jamie my love :)