? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'll be Thinking of Home, and I'll Think of You Every Night at the Same Time, When the Sun Goes Down. .

Once On This Island opens in less than two weeks :) PRAISE GOD! I am almost done with Stage Management for good. It's definitely been a learning experience to say the least, but I have never been so miserable in the past two months than I have been in my entire life.

I make it sound like my life is awful. . . it's not.
I have a lot to be thankful for. And sometimes I wish I could remind myself of that. It's a thought that I keep pushed in the back of my mind but it really needs to be brought out more.

I feel like I have this thought every time I blog. . .

Dance Extravaganza is May 7th and I'm really excited. I didn't realize how much I miss spinning. Next semester I really need to block in time to do it because it's such a release for me. Just throwing flags and sabres up in the air at ridiculously high altitudes is. . . awesome :)

I got all my classes, and next semester I will hopefully be directing a free stage. It will be a cabaret show essentially with Emcees and the works. I'm stoked and hope it all goes according to plan.

And then there's my boyfriend. . . *sigh.* It's so hard knowing that someone can be so indifferent when you care so much. I have never been so sure of something in a long time. But it's not up to me. Relationships can't be one-sided. This isn't even about me anymore. . . honestly, it never really has been. I want so much for him and want him to be content. I just want to make him happy. And I can't. I know I can't but that doesn't change how desperately I want to. I feel. . . helpless. I'm looking up and sometimes it's as if no one's there. . . which I know is not the case. God works in mysterious ways. Ahh the things you do for love. :)

0 comments: