? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

All My Loving I Will Send to You

Tornados suck.

My boyfriend is freaking awesome and came to see me Sunday. Best day ever :)

I get to see him AGAIN on Thursday. Hooray!

One more week of Once on This Island!

Theatre classes were cancelled but main campus ones weren't because of the Torando.... complete and utter ridiculousness.

The school year's almost over!

Dance Extravaganza will be awesome (if I can make it to a freaking rehearasal.)

I really need to turn in my proposal for my freestage!

0 comments: