? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Once Upon a Time in a Far Away Kingdom, Man Made Up a Story Said That I Should Believe Him

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND IS OVER!!! Thank God :) I'm not gonna lie, I will miss the people I worked with but I will NOT miss rehearsals and stress. I almost cried when I left the theatre Monday because I was so relieved.

But the madness will not stop. The worst is over but there's still more to go. I will have Dance Extravaganza rehearsals until we perform next Thursday. I still have to work in between all of this. I have a research paper that I need to do well on. I have two hard core history exams that I have to ace. And then there's my prompt book that needs to be finished. Plus a crap ton of checkouts that I have scheduled until the day I actually checkout. Also there's still duty nights and the Spring Fling. I'm supposed to go see Beauty and the Beast this weekend because it's a lot of my friends' last show in high school, but I don't know how I'm gonna make it up there. Sunday is our last day for Alexander. It's bittersweet. I'm glad I don't have any more early calls, but this cast has really bonded. I love every single one of those people with every fiber of my being. And I really hope that our friendships don't stop here.

And then May 11th we move into our apartment! HOORAY! I'm super excited and I can't wait to be in my own space. I really need to start packing but who has the time???

I'm scared. Of next week. Of the next week. Of the summer. Of next semester. Of life.

I'm trying to swallow the fact that I probably won't be able to see Micah this weekend. I have so much to do down here :( But I miss him soooo much. Grrrrrr. . . .

I don't know if I'm even going to get to do my freestage because everyone and their mother's brother is doing a musical revue. Even though mine will be different because it's a cabaret, it's still held in that category. *Rolls eyes* Not fair.

But life isn't fair.

I'm tired of bitching

That's all I fucking do anymore.

0 comments: