? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

And I Feel Like I Can Fly When I Stand Next to You

I'm supposed to be finishing up a research paper right now. . . but I'm so easily distracted :) I haven't blogged in a while so I thought NOW would be a PERFECT time to update hahahahaha.
Food Network is on which is probably a mistake on my part. I haven't watched it in a REALLY long time and they're doing a cake challenge and of course, those are my favorite. *Sigh* I want to go to culinary school. There are times where I wonder why I'm at CSU and want to stop and just go cook and bake stuff. I feel like I wouldn't be good enough and would have wasted a lot of time here. Don't worry I'm not dropping out of school or changing my major because I want to teach theatre more than anything. But there are times where I want to take a break from it all and do something else that I love for a minute. There are so many things that I want to do while I'm still young. I'm realizing that I'm not nearly as good at this whole college thing than I thought I was. I can't handle this much stress at once. Once On This Island goes up tomorrow so I'm super stoked about it being over. It's been a learning experience and I'm grateful for the relationships I've made, but I am not stage manager material. It takes a truly gifted person to do all that. . . and that's not me.

I miss home. I miss my parents and even my stupid little brother. I miss my dogs. I miss my Micah. :(

Things with him are great by the way. We went and saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang last Thursday. Even though it should have been titled Shitty Shitty Bang Bang, it was still a lot of fun ;) Ok I shouldn't be so critical. It was a beautiful show technically. Impeccable lighting design and phenomenal set. And the car actually flew. . . that was pretty balling. But the acting. . . a little lackluster to be honest. The show wasn't very well written either. I guess I set my standards too high since the movie was soooo amazing. But none of that really mattered because I was with my most favoritest person in the whole wide world :) *Sigh* I love him so much. I love the way his arms feel when he holds me. I love that I can talk to him for hours and not get bored. I love the way he smells. I love that my life ends as I know it every time he kisses me. I love how he's always there for me and for some strange reason puts up with my whining and bitching and complaining. He's so awesome. But what I love most of all. . . he loves me too. :) Yay!

And I should finish that paper. . . almost done! I don't think any of my thoughts are very coherent at this point because I'm so tired. I feel like I'll realize this when I read my paper and this post tomorrow lol. :)

0 comments: