? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comparisons Are Easily Done Once You've Had a Taste of Perfection

I never finished updating about the last two day of VBS. Fail me, I know but they went great so now worries.

But now I need to vent, which is a normal occurrence but ya know what? This is totally a legit reason to vent.

As many of you I've been playing around in the online dating scene. So recently, I met a guy on there. We talked on the phone and what not and he seemed perfect. Superhardcore Christian, plays guitar, sings, GORGEOUS, ridiculously tall, wants to be a firefighter *swoons*, and has a lot of moral values. He is totally cool about me waiting till I get married to have sex and respects me, ya da ya da ya da.

I meet him tonight. First of all, homeskillet brought his friend along. FAIL. But his friend was really hott so I didn't complain to much but his was our first "date" ya know? We went and saw Pelham 123 which btw is an AWESOME movie. GO see it. Like right now. . . well, finish reading my post and then go, ha ha ha :)

Anyway during the movie we're just holding hands nothing major and I'm thinking "Wow, this guy isn't gonna try to feel me up. . . I can't believe it this is great!" After the movie we (all THREE of us) go to my apt just to chill out and what not. His friend (poor guy) apparently has been through the mill lately and he just needed to vent about some relationship stuff, which was actually very insightful. And me and my date are just cuddling on the couch and it's all real low-key.

Well then his friend decides he wants to play piano. So my date decides this is an opportunity to make a move and freaking starts feeling me up! After he told me the day before that he would never do that on the first date. I moved his persistent hands several times and he was like I'm sorry should we do this later? And I was like yeah in a few months or so! WTF!?! Then he asks if we can go hang out in my bedroom. And I tell him ya know what? I've got a better idea, let's take a walk, outside. We go out side and tell him that I think his behavior is super inappropriate and I thought he was going to be a decent guy. He apologizes and says that I'm right and that he's way out of line and he promises to behave. So I say ok and we keep walking and he tells me that I'm so gorgeous and beautiful and that he really likes me. And then he kisses me. AND STARTS FEELING ME UP AGAIN!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!
I told him he better keep his hands in check. . . and he says he's just not used to being around really pretty girls. First of all I'm not all that and a bag of chips ya know? I'm ok. I'm kind of pretty but not like something to gawk over. So I ask if he just thinks it's ok to be overly touchy with pretty people? And he says no it's not, he's just an affectionate guy. There is a DEFINITE difference between affection and practically molesting! UGH! And he seemed so great. After that escapade I make a comment about the time and how his friend has a curfew and so they leave.

And now I'm furious because I KNEW this was too good to be true. I'm so annoyed. I shouldn't be dealing with this crap. I'm tired of meeting and going out with little boys. I want a man. I just wish he wanted me too. . .

I'm suppose to be hanging out with my old best friend Chris this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to make it. My work schedule is kind of up in the air.

Went to the pool today. I'm super sunburnt :)

4 comments:

Megan Waite said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry Jamie! I'm so upset that that happened! UGH stupid boys; it's so unfortunate that they're all after ONE THING at our age . . . babygirl you're gonna find that golden star someday. <3

I love you, beautiful!! <3

Claire Allyse said...

I echo exactly what Megan said!! I'm sorry that you had to fight off another creepo. Until you find that one UNstupid boy, keep prayin and laughin and telling funny stories. Miss you pookie! oxoxo

IndiaC said...

I know how you feel Jamie Lynn...boys fail. I don't know WHY they feel like they can pressure us to do more than we want...I mean what is it about us that screams hey I'm cool with whatever you wanna do. You'll find someone better I'm certain and Jamie...you are definitely worth gawking at! All that and a bag of chips :) I love you darling! See you in a few weeks! We'll have lunch and just talk about the stupidity of boys ok?

Anonymous said...

this is my problem with a certain someone in my life and i THINK you probably know who i mean. rofl.

boys are horndogs, end of story.