? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dream Within Reach, Don't Stray Beyond.

As many of you know, I don't sleep much. Or at least when I try to it's not a solid night's sleep. Stupid nightmares will wake me up or I'll just wake up for no reason. Unless I drink the night before haha. But last night was the first night in a long time where I slept soundly. And I had the most amazing dream. And it seemed so real. It was like my life was perfect. Megan and Chris were there with me hanging out in some random field while the sun was setting. And he was there. We all laughed and talked until the sun went down and gazed at the stars. He held me. And then he kissed me and life ended as I knew it, just like it always had before. And for a split moment all was right in the world. . .

And then I woke up. :( *Sigh*

I haven't really updated because nothing is really going on in my life. I'm constantly missing people. Even though I'm surrounded by a lot of people I feel alone. All the time. It's weird. I miss Megan. I miss Chris from home. I miss my puppies, Honey and Sugar. I even miss random people from high school that I hardly ever think about. And I'm pretty sure it goes without saying who I miss the most.

My fourth of July was ok. Hung out with work friends which was fun. But of course the fire department was there to monitor fireworks and such which made me a little sad. For some reason the fourth is a very romantic holiday. I don't know if it's the fact that it's summertime or the fireworks. . . or the fact that I'm usually with someone in a romantic fashion. The fireworks were beautiful and I could only think of one person that I wanted to share them with. Don't get me wrong I had fun :) I just wish. . . well, that things were different.

Work is going ok.

I'm addicted to Victoria's Secret :( I bought a new miracle bra last week which I've been wanting since September, and it's FINALLY gone on sale. From 50 bucks to 25. I was impressed with my patience. Ya gotta love sem-annual sales. My bathing suit separates were like 7 bucks each. But then I went to VS AGAIN and bought 5 pairs of really cute *PINK* undies. And then I went online and saw that the sales continue! I bought a pretty babydoll slip in light blue with matching undies. Can't wait till it comes in!

I'm going to see Legally Blonde next week!
And then I'll be home for almost a week for my birthday. And then 42nd Street!

YAY!

1 comments:

Megan Waite said...

I love and miss you so much!! I am trying SO HARD to pick apart my schedule and figure out when I can visit you! <3