? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Just Needed You To Pick Me Up- Like You Did When We Were Younger. . .

"You'd think in my dreams, I'd see you in my future. . . you'd think in my nightmares I'm living life without you. You would think, you would guess. . . but I can't sleep. So you'd be wrong. . ."

We had a fight. We haven't spoken in weeks. I feel no need to speak with him. And this truly saddens me, because I feel nothing. He's changed, he's not the best friend I used to love and adore and trust. It amazes me how much a relationship with someone can change in the course of a year. I'm hoping one day he will grow up and stop acting like a child and learn to accept and support the decisions I make.

GRASS was really fun. Claire and I finally have a TV and DVD player! HOORAY :)

0 comments: