? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 12, 2009

Trust Me Dear, You're Better Off This Way

Although we've only been in the new year for 12 days, a lot of crap has happened. Me and one of my best guy friends got into an epic fight. I came back to school and officially started classes today. My show opens this week and I'm really nervous but I'm excited at the same time. My older brother, who has been absent most of my adolescent and adult life is bringing his flavor of the week to the show on Thursday. One of my guy friends from high school that I don't really get to hang out with anymore will be there Friday. My family will be there Saturday for the Matinee and Micah and hopefully Nicole will be there Saturday night. And the ACTF respondent will be there Sunday. I'm really nervous about Sunday. I'm just nervous period but REALLY nervous about Sunday. I know the chances of getting a nomination are slim to none but it's a lovely thing to think about. I mean there's two that are nominated so my odds are 2 out of 7 right? Alas, why fret over things I can't control? But I'm excited about things to come. . . Classes went well today. And aside from the fact that I'm broke as hell life is pretty ok :)

0 comments: