? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here I Go, and There's No Turning Back. My Great Adventure Has Begun! I May Be Small But I've Got Giant Plans. . . I'll Be Astonishing

Final dress rehearsal is tonight. . . and I'm scared shitless. We open tomorrow. My heart's been racing all day. You would think being a theatre major and all that this wouldn't bother me. But now I'll be under the scope of judgement from all of my peers and professors. . . and tonight is our first performance with a small audience.


God, give us grace to accept with serenitythe things that cannot be changed,Courage to change the thingswhich should be changed,and the Wisdom to distinguishthe one from the other.
Living one day at a time,Enjoying one moment at a time,Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,Taking, as Jesus did,This sinful world as it is,Not as I would have it,Trusting that You will make all things right,If I surrender to Your will,So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.

1 comments:

Brittain Mackinzie said...

You are going to do a great job and this is going to be an amazing experience for you.