? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 22, 2009

No Day But Today!

This week has been surprisingly great. The show went very well (I'm glad the stress is over though!) I had a blast hanging with Nicole and Micah. I miss them dearly. I loved seeing Jon again but he had to jet after the show sadly. Oh well, I'm SURE he'll be back :)

I've come to terms with a lot of things in the past few months. I've learned so much about myself and sometimes I never cease to amaze me ha ha. I never thought that I would be able to deal with some past events that have happened. With some heavy praying and the help from amazing friends, I have gotten to a point where I can now discuss it with a few of my close friends. Yes it's still upsetting and yes I still struggle with it, but if you had asked me last year if I had ever dealt with something like this, I would have lied to you. I don't want to draw attention to myself, nor do I need your pity. I must credit the amazing Becky Becker and her phenomenal playwriting class for giving me the opportunity to go through a personal therapeutic process. I feel stronger for coming out on top.

In other news tour is going very well. I'm so blessed to be in such a wonderful cast with an amazing tour manager. Work is getting better, slowly but surely. And RA interviews will be coming up very soon. School is alright I guess.

I miss you. And I wish you knew how much.

0 comments: