? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't Go Wasting Your Emotions

I hardly ever have any regrets. I believe you learn something from every encounter you have. My latest one made me realize that your closest friends should ALWAYS come before potential love interests. But in the end sometimes they can make you that much closer.

In other news one of my friends from back home passed away today. :(
I'm going home this weekend for like a half day because I'm on duty, but I need to be home for a little bit. I need an escape.

And although Edward Cullen is a fictional character. . . I love him. HAHAHA :) Yay for Twilight!

0 comments: