? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time After Time, I Find That I'm Struggling To Tell You What's Burning Inside

So I'm really worried about a lot of things right now. It always seems like as soon as I get out of one really stressful situation, something else pops up immediately after. The latest stress? A mandatory meal plan that I can't afford. I won't discuss it anymore because I get really worked up just thinking about it. I just have to remind myself that God will provide and he doesn't give me anything I can't handle.

I'm scared for my sake that we're getting too close. I consider you my best friend and I wish you understood where I'm coming from.

In other news, I'm applying for a job in New Jersey. . . it's a wonderful opportunity. I should know something within the next week or so if I get a call back. Oh stress. Also I'm stage managing the show I wanted for class, which is a relief. India and I have started a new Friday ritual: Facials after class accompanied with Starbucks. . . Yummy!

0 comments: