? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas :)

I didn't end up meeting up with my brother the other day. 7:30 is too early to have decent conversation ha ha! Anyway I checked my grades and passed everything thank goodness :) My mom fussed at me for not having HOPE yet again. . . maybe next semester. Lara gave me a call and wanted me to hang out with her and she got me an awesome Christmas present. It was a GORGEOUS Giselle doll from Enchanted. I flipped out it was so beautiful! I just love her and miss her lots :( It really doesn't feel like Christmas even though today is Christmas Eve Eve lol. Maybe it'll feel like it tomorrow. I'm trying to get into the spirit. Every year I have a repertoire of movies that I must watch before Christmas is over. These include but are not limited to: Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (the 60s version), Santa Claus is Coming To Town, The Year Without a Santa Claus, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the old one and the new one), Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone, and of course on Christmas day The Christmas Story (at least 7 times because its on ALL DAY LONG :)). But much to my misery our VCR is broken, and all of my favorites are on VHS. But thanks to YouTube, I'm watching them all on my laptop! HOORAY! I feel like a kid again!
Anywho, I got called in to work at Truett's. It's good to be back. . . but it just sucks that I have to work on break. Blah, oh well. And if Chick-fil-A calls me one more time I might have a fit! What part of I'M IN HENRY COUNTY do you people not understand??? RUDENESS!

0 comments: