? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

Inspi(RED)

Today is World AIDS Day! After a long day of class I decided to grab India and head up to the mall for a girls date. Can I just say I love her? We went to Subway and Victoria's Secret and I got the most adorable little babydoll slip. It's purty. But I just looked online and if I had ordered it I would have saved 20%. :( Oh well. You win some you lose some. Anwyway, we went and got Starbucks to help contribute to the Product (RED) AIDS Relief Fund. It feels good to give back. . . especially when you have a latte :) And now I'm waiting on this cute boy to come hang out with me. . . :) Hooray!

0 comments: