? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 19, 2008

We're So Close to Reaching That Famous Happy End. . .

Finals are over! HOORAY! I can't express how glad I am that I never ever have to think about Basic Design ever again.

*Huge weight is now lifted off shoulders as Jamie has a random burst of jubilation*

Although I'm done here, I won't be heading home to Henry County until Monday afternoon or Sunday night. I'm working on Saturday and Sunday I need to do my bulletin board so it's done before I get back for rehearsals. Which are going swimmingly by the way. I am so incredibly thankful to be in this show. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day goes up on January 15th and runs through the 18th. And then the tour starts! HOORAY! Even though this semester has been stressful beyond belief, I have learned a lot about myself. I learned that if I really try and work hard I can achieve whatever I want. I really wanted tour so I worked hard and it paid off. I also figured out that I should never compromise my extremely high standards for any guy, no matter how much I want to be with someone. I am now ok with being single. I thought I was before, but let's be honest, I wasn't! But I am now. I realize the reason that I am single really has nothing to do with me. I'm surrounded by gay guys, which isn't a bad thing. . . and the straight guys that are close by. . . well let's be real here they're either single for a reason or with someone else. And although this sounds really conceited, I've realized that I'm pretty! :) So singledom is not for lack of trying, or not being attractive. And I'm totally ok with that. . .

Although. . . I have met someone. He's great and I really like him a lot. . . But of course he will be moving to freaking Detroit very soon. Alas, such is life. So I don't know what's going to happen there but if nothing does, its been fun having him around, and I've learned a little bit about myself.
One of my favorite people has walked back into my life. I'm not sure why he took a leave of absence in the first place, but it's good to have him back. Hopefully he won't leave me again. But I feel that he might just throw me for a loop. . . in a good way. Only time will tell.

0 comments: