? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 5, 2008

All of the Boys and All of the Girls are Begging to If U Seek Amy :)

I came to the conclusion the other day, that it really is the little things in life that make you happy. And I decided I want to jot them down. . . so this post was created to make me smile. :)
Easy Ways to Win my <3
1. Rainy days
2. Sweet text messages
3. Starbucks
4. Blueberry Munchkins from Dunkin Doughnuts
5. Long hugs
6. A good book
7. Blogging
8. Clear nights where I can see the stars
9. Shooting Stars
10. Being serenaded
11. Pretty dresses
12. Flip-flops
13. Tanning
14. Turning random objects into flags to spin :)
15. Baking
16. Intoxicating cologne
17. Happy Meals
18. Cherry Coke
19. Long Deep Kisses
20. Popsicles
21. Baking
22.When God reveals something awesome to me
23. Magazines
24. Playing my piano
25. Finding money in my pocket

And these are a few of my favorite things :)

0 comments: