? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tonight Will Be the Night That I Will Fall For You Over Again

Tomorrow I get to see my older brother whom I haven't seen since. . . well I can't remember the last time I saw Chris. :( Regardless Sean and I are meeting up with him tomorrow morning for Waffle House. This should be interesting. Chris Clanton and I hung out today. It's always good to see him. We have the most awkward relationship known to man. I can't even explain it that's how bizarre it is. But I love him to death, no matter what :) Anyway it's good to be home. I'm glad I decided to leave early, especially with the shitty news I got today. Collin will be gone the first week of January. Major suckage. But it's whatever. I'm tired of trying. I'm totally content with being single, I just hate letting myself get hurt. Don't worry. I'll be ok in the end.

0 comments: