? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why Does Love Always Feel Like a Battlefield?

So my date went amazingly. I had a GREAT time, and it was nice to go out with someone different and not result back to the same comfortable repeats I always keep up with. It was wonderful to take a risk and live a little. Jake is gorgeous and hilarious and I'd like to go out with him again, but we shall see.

Work has been good. I'm getting a LOT of hours again which is fantastic.

I think I'm finally getting the picture with Micah. He deleted his facebook and got a new one and didn't ask me to be his friend. I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks and when I finally did cave and texted him, it didn't sound like he was thrilled to talk to me. Why am I wasting my energy on caring about someone who could careless if I text them or not? My point exactly. It's stupid. So if he does't care if he's a part of my life, fine. So be it. I'm exhausted from caring hahaha.

Sadly, my Tigers lost today :( That's ok Florida's over-rated anyway.

Boys are stupid.

Hickies are fun. . . and funny.

Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. And sometimes it's not true. I realize that I don't really miss you all that much. In fact, I don't even love you all that much. Sucks don't it? I'm sorry that you're in love with me and I don't feel the same way. You're a great friend though, does that count?

I'm in Henry County. . . And it's good to hang out with my puppy and parents. . . But I'm ready to go back to Columbus and get into some trouble :)

0 comments: