? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cause You Know, I Don't Do Sadness Not Even a Little Bit, Just Don't Need it in My Life, Don't Want Any Part of it. . .

Despite the icky grossness that is occupying the air outside, today has been a pretty sweet day. Kim let us have a field trip in theatre practice. Yum Dunkin Donuts coffee :) And now I'm fixing to take a Stage Make-Up test on cuts and bruises. The class is super fun and I'm learning a lot. Work last night was horrendous and I'm hoping today will be better.

Tomorrow I'm going on a date with someone new. I'm excited about it but at the same time I'm just hoping that he's not in it for long term or anything. Boys are my favorite waste of time. He seems like he'll be fun to have around for a spell.

But I'm super stoked about going home this weekend. I miss my puppy. And my parents. And a certain someone that I'm not even planning on mentioning to him that I'm gonna be in town. I don't think he'll care. And even if he did, we won't hang out. By the way I haven't heard from him in over a week, because I'm being a big girl and waiting on him to text me. I think I'm realizing that he's not going to. . .

But that's ok. I love him anyway. Pathetic, I know. It's not that serious. :) But I'm hanging in there and enjoying the autumnal pleasures that October is bringing. Life is wonderful :)

Can't wait for Halloween. I'm thinking of doing another Wizard of Oz character. . . maybe a sexy Dorothy or Galinda?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you would be an excellent sexy Dorothy :) My friend Lindsey and I are going as sexy batman & robin, cuz her daughter is going to be a little baby batgirl x)