? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm So Addicted To All the Things You Do <3

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Despite the minor setback of my directing analysis and an unfortunate car accident, this week has been amazing. Yeah the front bumper of my car is gone :( My parents are pissed and so am I.

I'm really into Chris. He's got all the attentive qualties that I love without being overbearing. I didn't think it was possible. We've been together everyday this week and can I just say I'm crazy about him. It's very bizarre because I don't usually get too attached. . . and I'm starting to. No good. But I'm trying to be careful and remember to continue to think with my head and not my heart.

Last night we were snuggling and he told me that I make him really happy, and he hasn't felt like that with a girl in a long time. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend :) And I said yes. YAY! Man, Chris has thrown me for a loop. Right when I was thinking I was never gonna get over Micah and never be ok, he shows up and knocks me off of my feet.

He let me stay asleep after he left for class. And literally 20 minutes before he came back home, I had a stupid nightmare :( WHY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????

I'm gonna have to tell him. He has to know :( It's not fair to hide it from him. I waws just hoping this could wait. . .

I want to trust him.

And that's even scarier. I'm falling for him.

1 comments:

IndiaC said...

I tried to "like" this and then realized blogspot doesn't have that option haha but I love that you're happy <3
keep your heart guarded, but give it to him if he deserves it.