? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Your Biggest Fan, I'll Follow You Until You Love Me. . . Papa, Papparazzi :)

SO the past few days have put a lot of things in to perspective. On Sunday Mrs. Tyson, my theatre teacher from high school let me come and see a dress rehearsal of the Insanity of Mary Girard which is their One-Act Competition piece. She wanted my critique of the production before they go and compete. It really meant a lot to me that she wanted my opinion of the production and views me as a colleague and not a former student :) The show was great and I'm sure LHS is gonna kick some ass at State!

And the hott guy that I went on a date with has dropped off the face of the earth. . . typical.

BUT NEVER FEAR! A new guy is on the fore-front of winning my heart. We've been talking since Saturday and I'm really liking him a lot. Unfortunatly he is serving our country in Afghanistan and won't be back until March. Sad day. But he is a Christian, super tall, has tattoos, and is making GREAT conversation. Normally, guys write one or two sentences (maybe a paragraph if you're lucky), but this guy. . . man he's writing PAGES! I'm constantly checking my mail waiting to hear from him. He's fantastic. I've got a little crush ;) I'm hoping maybe we can Skype soon. He's really cute. . . and adorable. . . and I like him a lot.

Work's been ok. I wish people would listen to me when I make suggestions. I'm normally right lol. . . still holding out for that promotion.

Fall break was good. GTC starts tomorrow so hopefully that will be fun. No theatre classes! But I have a midterm in my one main campus class in a few hours. Gross I know but I love the class and it's super easy.

I'm thinking about Micah less and less nowadays. I think I might finally be getting over it! Yay for progress! It freakin took me long enough!

Hmm. . . I wonder what time it is in Afghanistan?

0 comments: