? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Could We Begin Again? Once Upon a Dream :)

WOW. That's really all I can say about this weekend. First of all I hang out with Josh, Travis, Chris, Ramsey, Lindsey, Ashton, Ashley and Jordan on Saturday. We had a blast doing the Cinnamon Challenge and just goofing off. Late that night, were were just chilling and I was on my laptop and this guy that I'd been talking to online facebooked me. I should have known better because it was definitely booty call hours but he asked me to come over and watch a movie so I did. I have never been so pissed off in my entire life. I'm ok with kissing and stuff, but my God. . . after telling the guy 6 times that I don't want to have sex you'd think he'd get the picture! It was awful. And I was on freaking Base so I had no idea where the hell I was.

It was terrible.

I was upset the next day and really ashamed of myself. The day before I had sent a message to an old friend that I hadn't seen in almost a year. And he decided he wanted to take me out. Ok so maybe I planted the idea in his head. :) How about some background info shall we?

When I was a wee freshman in college I had an immediate roommate named Jessica Cannon. She really made my first semester. . . interesting. :) You see she was dating this guy named Chris who treated her like a Queen. And she didn't deserve him. Jess was not the best person in the world and was kind of attention starved. She made up all these lies about Chris and eventually got me, the RAs and the police involved. It was terrible. And then they got back together. Go figure huh? Anyway, Chris kind of confided in me a couple of times through the semester and I'd say we were definitely friends. But it was hard when things went sour with Jess and him because I didn't know who's side to be on. To avoid awkwardness in my living situation I stopped talking to him. After Jess moved out he and I chatted a few times but that was really it. The following Fall semester he asked me on a date. Randomly. Hadn't talked to the guy in MONTHS. I went out with him but I wasn't so sure about the whole thing. I was super busy with school and work and RA that I didn't think a relationship would be smart. Plus he CLEARLY was not over Jess. They were still having issues. So I let a good guy go. And didn't really think about it too much.

So the other day he popped up on my news feed on Facebook. And let me tell you this guy was cute before, but he got some tats, slimmed down some, and OMG he's freakin hott now! Obviously, I had to message him and see what he'd been up to. And maybe he'd still like me and wanna take me out.

Of course, I'm a wonderful planter of ideas and he took me up on it. Sunday night we went to see Paranormal Activity and got dinner. BTW it was freakin scary as hell! I was really scared after the movie and didn't wanna go home. I mean come on have you seen my apartment? Alone at night, it's pretty scary. So he asked me if I wanted to go hangout with him at his place and I thought that it was a perfect idea. :) We went to his place and watched TV in his room. . . ok confession I was falling asleep in his arms and HE was watching TV. But I was content. It got later and later and i was really sleepy and trying to stay awake. And the whole time we were cuddling he didn't try anything. He didn't even kiss me. I couldn't believe it. It was wonderful to NOT be pressured for it. And that's when I knew that he was perfect lol.

He was playing with my hair and stroking my face and then FINALLY he kissed me. Soft, sweet, perfect. It was great. And then we realized what time it was and he asked me if I wanted to stay the night. . . and I felt so. . . I don't know. . . giddy? Happy? Ridiculous? I stayed. And I'm so happy i did. It was wonderful. No pressure. He just held me. And it just felt right ya know? Like that's what I was suppose to be doing and that's where I was suppose to be. We woke up this morning super early because he had class. And he just gently pushed my hair out of my face and looked at me and told me I was pretty. And I melted. So simple and so genuine. :) We laid in bed for a while just holding each other and stealing kisses every now and then. It was wonderful. And then we got up and he took me home and he went to class.

And I've been walking around with this stupid grin on my face all day. Gosh I feel like I'm in high school again. . . which worries me lol. But I'm not gonna worry. I deserve to go out with a gorgeous and awesome guy. So I'm going to. Nuff said.

Now I need my beauty sleep. I'm gonna see him super early tomorrow :)

Hooray!

1 comments:

Megan Waite said...

YAY!! I'm so glad things are going well!

I'm still a fool. :(