? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let me Take You Down Cause, I'm Going to Strawberry Fields

This blog is thought provoking. Prepared to be shocked since it's coming from me.

I have often pondered this phenomeon that America has forced upon myself and other naive consumers throughout the nation.

Today I was on a Wal*Mart adventure with Claire because I needed to pick up a few things (which, of course because I did not make a list, turned into a lot of things). As I was perusing the Grocery section we stumbled upon the frozen foods, which of course in the exotic language of girl-anese translates into only one thing: ICE CREAM! I honestly do not remember the last time I bought it at the store so I couldn't pass up a date with my two favorite boys- Ben and Jerry.

I opened the freezer door and was astounded by the variety of flavors. How was I suppose to choose just one? And if you know me I'm EXTREMELY indecisive, so this was going to be a challenge. Would it be Marsha, Marsha Marshmallow? Nope, out of stock. Cherry Garcia or Phish Food? Nah, not tonight. It was suddenly becoming more and more apparent the longer I stood there with the smoky freezer fog escaping through the doors of the giant illuminated refrigerator that I was in quite a pickle. How many minutes would I stand there looking like a fool? Would I choose Cake Batter or Mint Chocolate Chip? Half Baked or Chunky Monkey?

As I finally grabbed a pint of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, I wondered why Ben and Jerry had to make it so complicated? Why so many choices? I don't need that many choices. This hasn't been the first time I've encountered this problem. Buying toothpaste is a huge issue. That aisle is enormous! Not only are there so many different brands, but you have to decide between whitening, cavity protection, breath freshening, Dora the Explorer, or Disney. It's insane!

It's hard to be an indecisive American. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have so many options.

In other news, I bought a really cool water bottle. :)

Church tomorrow. Waldron Memorial Baptist, here I come!

once upon a time there was a girl who fell in love. . .
the end

0 comments: