? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Now the Lesson's Learned, I Touched and I Was Burned

I was supposed to go out on a date today. . . and I didn't go. Who the fuck was I kidding? I feel horrible for essentially leading this poor guy on- but I'm not ready. I should be. I wanna be. But I'm not. But I should get points for trying right? Maybe?

My parents have put their foot down on the possibility of me getting a dog. And I'm devastated. I've never lived in a home aside from the dorms where I didn't have a puppy. Yes, it may seem silly to you to get upset over not having a dog. . . and I don't expect anyone to understand. A puppy will love you unconditionally. They won't leave you because they need to get their life together or aren't sure of what they want. They need you just as much as you need them. . . and I'm getting this vibe that I'm not talking about a dog anymore, so we're gonna stop right there.

Apparently my mantra of Trust No One has remained true. Even the people you think are your closest friends can let you down.

I say this a lot but I truly am really blessed. There are points in the day where I think about the wonderful things that God has given me and I wonder why I'm still unhappy. I have a great apartment, a nice job (which I just got a raise at!), a wonderful car, pretty good friends, etc.

I'm going to church sunday. . . Maybe God's trying to tell me something. Keep praying for me.

1 comments:

IndiaC said...

Betcha he'll tell you something great :) I miss you girl. Sorry about the dog. I understand how that sucks. Things generally work out in the end. I love you!