? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You Said There's Tons of Fish in the Water, So the Waters I Will Test

I'm sitting in the living room of my dorm, surrounded by boxes and tubs full of all of my stuff that I've accumulated over the past two years. Tyra's on and Megan is sitting on the floor making a collage.

I signed the lease on my new apartment. I am so content :)
As soon as I sign my checkout form for RiverPark Student Housing I think I will be at complete peace.
When Chase and I walked into our new home I literally was jumping up and down because I was so freaking happy. . .

I haven't felt like that in a long time. It's almost as if I'd forgotten what it's really like to be happy.

My mom's bringing some of my furniture down tomorrow.
Um. . .
I miss you. . . a lot.

My apartment has a pool :) Yay for tanning and swimming!

Life's pretty great for the most part. . . trying not to complain.

0 comments: