? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

And on and on I rummage through my vault of used up sayings. . . but really what's the point if we're just coasting on the surface?

The semester from hell is over. This week has been the most miserable and horrible week of my life. I don't drink and all I've wanted to do is get shitfaced. I dont wanna feel anything. Work is kind of the only thing really holding me together now that Tour is over. Finals suck ass. . .
I did not realize how many tears the human body can produce.

I passed my jury. I went in and did my monologues and then Brenda and Becky asked me how my semester went. And I broke down and cried because it was so hellacious.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm walking around like a zombie.

I'm scared.

I'm going to Henry County tomorrow. I hate having to pretend like nothing's wrong. . . like I'm really ok, when I'm not. I hate having to lie to my mom so she won't be on my case about this whole thing. I hate not being understood.

I thank God that I got what I wanted. . . I just wish it would have lasted a little bit longer than it did.

If you're reading this please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Dear Jamie,
I love you. You are a wonderful person and don't you ever forget that. Remember that you are strong and that while your heart is hurting now, you'll one day realize that you are even stronger because you came through all the pain. I truly love you in ways that I'm not sure you can even understand, because you are a very true and wonderful friend. I know that the fates will smile on you soon, and that they're just testing you right now. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, you know you have my number. Girl, you are so beautiful to meeeeee.
Love,
Robin.

IndiaC said...

Prayer for Jamie!