? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Train Up a Child in the Way He Should Go. . .

I'm really concerned about all of the proposed budget cuts that are going on not just at CSU but all University Systems of Georgia. What if they start cutting degree programs? The smaller ones are going to go first. . . Theatre Ed is exceptionally small. And we're the only school in the state that offers it. What am I going to? Do I transfer out of state? Or switch majors? I'm really concerened about my future. It's really scaring me and stressing me out, on top of midterms and projects. I mean education is such an important foundation for the future of America; why should we sacrifice things? There are other programs and things that should be considered before taking away from our education. It's really tough to be a college student right now with the economy the way it is. The only thing that we can rely on is our majors... what will we do if they take that away? We have the right to an education.

I'm just really worried :(

1 comments:

Megan Waite said...

CSU is the ONLY STATE in GA that certifies theatre teachers; chances are it won't be the first to go simply because it's so rare.

I know how you feel though. Hang in there. Call your representatives. Go to all the rallies and protests on campus. <3 you.