? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Keep Your Eyes On Me And Let Me Be Your Gravity

I want to get married.

It's an odd way to start a blog entry. . . but it's true.

Every time I run into a bookstore or pass a magazine rack, I'm drawn to the bridal literature. I spend my free time looking at dresses, daydreaming about my wedding day, trying to find an alternative to flowers since I loathe them so much. I love looking at engagment rings, fantasizing about what my life will be like when I'm married.

At the same time it scares me.

I'm convinced that Chris is the one. But. . . I don't know. We were talking about plans for the summer (we're both taking maymester courses)and he informed me that after May he will only have 5 courses left including an internship. So his projected graduation date? Spring 2011. Which is when I'm suppose to graduate. Am I? Negative. It'll be at least December. It scares me. . . I doubt very seriously that he will stay in Columbus. It depends on where he will get a job at. I'm aware that this is a year away, but then again its only a year away! What if he goes away and gets a job some place crazy like. . . I don't know Florida? Which is his dream place to live but I'll still be here. In Columbus. Alone. Without him. Look I can barely handle being away from him for a weekend, much less a SEMESTER. Is that obsessive? I am literally miserable when he's away from me. I just want to spend every day for the rest of my life by his side. And that's where I belong. I know some of you are remembering that we haven't dated for very long. . . but when you know, you know. I know it's cliche, but I have NEVER felt this way before. My parents came down to visit me on Friday and we went to dinner with Chris. When he left my mom said that when she watches the two us bicker and argue and eventually make up in the end for our stupid little fights, it reminds her of herself and my dad. They didn't date for very long either, and then got married. Granted after they got engaged my mom got prego so they kind of had to rush the wedding a wee bit.

Anyway, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I've never been so sure of something.

Work is going well. Being an Assistant Marketing Director is quite time consuming and stressful but I still love my job. Just wished it paid more.

I'm super stoked about moving out. Heather, Lindsey, and myself will either be getting a house or an apartment the first of May.

School is great :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents met in March 1977 and got married July of the same year. It's never too soon when it's real. :)

IndiaC said...

Wow. I mean, when you're happy you're happy, right? No one can decide what's too soon except for you. I'm happy that you're so happy with him :)

ps when are we hanging out again?

spectacularly said...

Oh Jamie, I know how you feel. Also when all your friends are up and getting married all around you it sort of feels like its time for you too, and I know what its like. Recently I've been drawn to those bridal magazines, and I dream about where I'd like to be married at and how life will be like too. We have a lot in common, you and I. we share the same "anniversary date" ANd I've never been so certain in my life as I am of Josh that he and I belong together. We do the long distance thing, and we only see each other every weekend.. and though its hard, we make it through it. If Chris does go off on an internship or move away, believe me, if its meant to be it WILL WORK. (: I know from experience. If you know in your heart that he is who you're destined to be with forever, God will find a way for you two to be together, and miles could never tear you two apart! Don't worry. (: