? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is Your Life, Are You Who You Want to Be?

The past few weeks have been rather stressful. But I have to say I am feeling rather accomplished in most aspects of my life.

Hero Night at Chick-fil-A went VERY well. Alex was very pleased and I feel we have re-established ourselves as a family restaurant. HOORAY!

I got to teach a workshop at Junior Thespian Conference. And from it I have been asked to apply for a summer internship in Roswell, Ga at Georgia Ensemble Theatre Conservatory. Hopefully I get it. I'm mailing off my resume today :)

And I'm going to try to activate a new phone this afternoon :) Off to work and class!

0 comments: