? ??????????????Night Time Dreams (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??922 Grabs Today. 12153
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (11 Ratings)??834 Grabs Today. 11518 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's More Than A Feeling

For the record. . .

I am seriously in LOVE with the Punk Goes. . . Series. I'm currently addicted to Punk Goes Classic Rock. Great Covers.

I'm really hoping to go to Warped Tour this year. Mayday Parade is playing amongst a plethora of other bands I rather enjoy.

Just found out the BSB are playing in ATL. . . during Maymester so I can't go. But they're playing in Valdosta too. . . not sure if I can make that one.

I got tacked on another responsibility at work with no pay raise :( I am a Recipe for Service Leader. Basically I help reinforce customer service. But I was promised if I pull this off and there is an attitude change amongst employees then I get a raise. We shall see.

Maymester is really fun. Computer Tech is actually kind of helpful. Bio is awesome. Learning a lot. I guess that's the point of college. . .

0 comments: